THE EARBUD THAT
Our most recent funding round has closed. Thank you to everyone who invested.
From Controlling Wheelchairs to Controlling Everything
Our Co-Founder Dave Segal invented the first Naqi Earbud because he was inspired by amputees who struggled to interact with the world around them. Our tech can already help make the world more accessible by giving users hands-free, voice-free control over wheelchairs and robotic arms. But we aren’t stopping there. Our tech can control ANY smart device, unlocking trillions in market potential.
Connect And Control Everything
A hands-free, voice-free, and even screen-free platform creating an entirely new way to navigate the Metaverse and control all the devices in your world. It's a breakthrough for accessibility, gaming and the control of robots, drones, smart home devices and more.
Control every connected device and application in your home without a screen
Say goodbye to the keyboard and mouse. Hands-free computer control is here.
Universal controls for every powered aspect of your mobility device.
Navigate the Metaverse and add a totally new layer to your gaming experience.
Naqi is already being used in robotics arms.
OUR MARKET IS PROJECTED TO GROW INTO THE TRILLIONS BY 20291
From smart homes, cars, and wearable devices, we’re more connected than ever today. The Internet of Things (IoT) market is expected to reach over $2 trillion by the end of the decade. We’ve engineered a way to control all of these devices through one hands-free, voice-free platform.
23 Patents and Counting
An Exclusive Opportunity
USE OF FUNDS
- Research and Development36%Ongoing costs for applied research and development for Naqi Earbud in multiple iterations and development of the Naqi Framework.
- Prototyping and Manufacturing Costs23%These funds will be used to produce quantities of Naqi Earbud prototypes for co-innovation relationships with partners and finished products for general distribution or sale.
- Sales and Marketing, Branding19%Funds for development of sales and marketing material including website, commercial partner ecosystem infrastructure for OEMs, and to build reseller relationships.
- General Working Capital10%We anticipate our operating or “burn” expenses for the next twelve months to include consulting, wages and salaries, research and development and legal and other professional fees.
- General and Administrative Costs7%Included in general and administrative costs would be consulting, wages and salaries and other general office expenses.
- Legal and Compliance5%We anticipate our legal and compliance costs to increase, as the Company works with counsel on additional patent filings, and maintaining our existing trademarks and patents.